Chair - Mr Julian Horsey
Secretary - Mrs Pat Vincent
Treasurer - Mrs Rachel Johnson
The Chipping Norton School Parents' Association plays a significant role in supporting the school by:
- raising money for additional resources to improve opportunities and learning for all pupils
- providing support at various events throughout the year
- enabling parents to play an active role in the life of the school
Supporting teaching and learning
We hold a number of fund-raising events throughout the year, ranging from quiz evenings to the ever-popular grand Christmas raffle.
Funds raised so far have contributed to:
- purchase of dictionairies for the English dept.
- voice recorders for students to use in Languages
- a laser cutter & filter for D&T dept.
- easels for Art
- visualisers for Science, English and Design
- match kits for PE
- Sixth Form team building day
Supporting the school community
With help from pupils, we serve refreshments in the school hall during evening events, including Parent Consultation evenings. Please come along and have a drink and a biscuit.
Playing an active role
Each year we hold an informal social evening for the parents of Year 7 pupils, where parents can get to know each other. The evening is usually attended by members of the Sixth Form senior student team, who pass on their experience of starting a new school.
Look out for your invitation to this event on Thursday 29 September.
The Giving Machine
'The Giving Machine' is a shopping directory website with links to many well-known online shops such as Amazon, Asda, ITunes, John Lewis, Boots and Tesco. By using the site for online purchases, CNSPA receives a small donation from every purchase you make, at no extra cost to you.
We welcome offers of help from parents across a variety of activities, including:
- ideas for fundraising or social events
- helping with refreshments
- attending occasional committee meetings
If you are able to help, or would simply like to be added to our list of contacts, please get in touch: